See How a Mixing Trailer Works!
- The MixKing™ is a 10,000 GVW trailer.
- The MixKing™ can carry 1 ¾ Yards.
- The MixKing™ uses a positive-lock drum cover.
- The MixKing™ has 6 ply radial tires.
- The MixKing™ has optional on-board water.
- The MixKing™ can be pulled by Full-Size Pick-ups
Both the Cart-Away standard 1-yard trailer and the MixKing™ use quality components. All Cart-Away® products are assembled with great care.
Both use the industry leading GearSaver™ knob for increased gearbox life. Both use the TandemFlex™ fenders to save on dented fenders. Both use the bullet-proof Honda engines and a hydraulic systems to work all the functions.
Both use powdercoating to protect the finish of the drum. The MixKing™ uses a stronger pentle hitch system and the 1-yard trailer uses a 2” ball hitch.
Both trailers are a great investment and have the backing of the world’s largest producer of trailer-based concrete equipment, Cart-Away Concrete Systems, Inc.
- Hydraulic surge brakes (electric brake option)
- Load range D ST225/75 15” radial tires 2540# rating
- Empty weight 2,700 lbs
- 10,000 GVWR or 1¾ cubic yard capacity
- Precision rotating drum
- 13 hp Honda Engine
- Auburn Heavy Duty Gearbox
- Ross hydraulic motor w/crossport relief
- 4 wheel free-backing brakes
- Vari-height adjustable tongue
- Standard pintel ring
- GearSaver Knob for gearbox safety
- Dimensions 15’4” L x 5’7” W x 6’10” H
- Tandem 5200lb. axles
- D.O.T. Approved lights
- Uni-body hydraulic valve
- Tubular A36 structural steel frame
- Plastic Tandemflex fenders
A Single-Axis Rotating Drum is essential for a mixing drum that will not spin itself to destruction. No other feature is important if the drum does not spin straight!
Precision Drum Parts are fitted with jigs exclusive to Cart-Away that allow our technicians to prepare the drum for welding
Cross-Port Relief Valve in the Ross hydraulic motor reduces the possibility of breaking
a shaft key or destroying a gearbox. These items keep the drum spinning. A drum full of concrete that is not spinning is a recipe for disaster!
one cubic yard “over the road” capacity
1.5 cubic yard “on-site” capacity
Hydraulic mix rotation , tilt, and discharge rotation
Large internal mixing blades
Operator controls at rear of unit where loading and
discharging take place
For more information:
CMT-100 PDF file